Netspend is a prepaid debit card issuer based in the United States. It cooperates with Mastercard and Visa to provide many card options for up to 10 millions in the country. Established in 1999, the company currently has around 130,00 reload locations all over the world. All products are designed to give users an alternative to a traditional bank account or provide many alternatives to traditional financial services.
Once you have registered a debit card at Netspend, it is necessary to activate it before you can use the card for payments.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to activate a Netspend card online.
How to activate a Netspend card online
It is very simple to activate a Netspend card online:
Step 2: Enter the number of your Netspend card
Step 3: Enter the security code located on the back of your Netspend card
Step 4: Click on “Continue”
Step 5: Enter your personal information, including name, street address, date of birth, and other information as requested
Step 6: Click on “Activate” to finish
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know to activate a Netspend card online:
– It is completely free to order and activate a new Netspend card. After activating the card, you might choose from many free plans available on the main site. However, keep in mind that there will be some associated costs of using a Netspend card
– In most cases, you can receive your Netspend card by mail after 7 to 10 business days after placing the order. After this period, you can contact the customer service
– To order a Netspend card, all you need to do is to fill an online order. All steps only take a few minutes to complete. There will be no upfront fees and credit check
– You can close your Netspend card anything you want by calling the customer service or logging into your online account. However, you have to pay a fee of 5.95 USD
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when activating a Netspend card online:
– Official website of Netspend: www.netspend.com
– Frequently asked questions: www.netspend.com/help/faqs
– Contact information: www.netspend.com/help/contact
– Netspend blog: www.netspend.com/blog
– Available plans for Netspend cards: www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit/how-it-works/fee-plan