Ashworth College is an online, for-profit college in Georgia. It has three subsidiary schools, including James Madison High School, PCDI Canada, and Madison School of Healthcare. Since its establishment in 1987, the institution has developed a wide range of distance-learning programs with around 2 million students in degree, career, and high school programs. All programs are non-synchronous, meaning that they can be started at any time.
The student portal is the online platform where students at Ashworth college can assess their studying materials.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to log in to the student portal at Ashworth College online.
How to log in the student portal at Ashworth College online
It is simple to log in to the student portal at Ashworth College online. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the student portal at Ashworth College at students.ashworthcollege.edu
Step 2: If you have not registered for Ashworth College, then click on “Learn more” under the “Not a student yet” section
Step 3: Click on “Enroll now” on the top right corner
Step 4: Follow the on-screen prompts to choose your program and set up your profile at Ashworth College
Step 5: Back to the Student Portal login page
Step 6: Enter your Username and Password
Step 7: Click on “Login” to complete the process. Now you can choose to participate in a course or check your academic progress
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know when logging in the student portal at Ashworth College online:
– The username for your Ashworth College online account is often the email address
– Currently, Ashworth College provides both academic and online training programs in many popular fields, professional disciplines, and specialized trades.
– All college-level, degree, career certificate, and career diploma programs are made for busy adults to acquire new skills and improve their educations in an efficient, affordable, and flexible way
– Since all courses are non-synchronous, students can study and take exams anywhere and any time they want
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when logging in student portal at Ashworth College online:
– Official website of Ashworth College: www.ashworthcollege.edu
– Student portal: students.ashworthcollege.edu
– Contact list: www.ashworthcollege.edu/contact
– Frequently asked questions: www.ashworthcollege.edu/admissions/faq