Game Stop is a gaming merchandise, consumer electronics, and video game retailer. Based in Texas, it currently has more than 5,800 stores in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and the United States. Most retail locations are operated under different names, including Micromania-Zing, ThinkGeek, EB Games, and GameStop. In addition, it also has a video game magazine called Game Informer.
The PowerUp Rewards is a premium version of the loyalty card at Game Stop. Everyone can register and get many benefits from this program.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to become a new member at the PowerUp Rewards program at Game Stop.
How to become a new member at the PowerUp Rewards program at Game Stop
It is very simple and quick to become a new member at the PowerUp Rewards program at Game Stop. Here are a couple of steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the PowerUp Rewards program at www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards
Step 2: Scroll down and choose “Join for free”
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including first name, last name, phone number, and email address
Step 4: Select and answer the security question
Step 5: Enter your birthday and password
Step 6: Tick on the box to agree with the terms and services
Step 7: Click on “Join”
Step 8: Check your email address and follow the instructions to verify your new account
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know to become a new member at the PowerUp Rewards program at Game Stop:
– As a member of the PowerUp Rewards program, you can collect 10 points for every dollar you spend on Game Stop
– Collected points can be used to redeem coupons or discounts when you make online or in-store purchases at Game Stop
– To enjoy more benefits, you can register for the PowerUp Rewards Pro. Some additional features include $5 monthly reward certificate, exclusive events and offers, 20 points for every dollar purchased, and 10% extra credit on accessories or games
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when becoming a new member at the PowerUp Rewards program at Game Stop:
– Official website of Game Stop: www.gamestop.com
– Official website of Powerup Rewards: www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards
– Help center: care.gamestop.com
– Contact information: www.gamestop.com/contact