Citi is known as one of the largest card issuers in the world. It offers a wide variety of card options, both credit cards and debit cards, to meet the needs and preferences of various groups and businesses. Costco is the second largest retailing corporation in the world with more than 780 locations.
The Costco Anywhere Visa Card is exclusively issued by Citi for Costco members. It comes with many great features to help customers save their money and get many great rewards.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to log in your Citi Costco Visa card online.
How to log in your Citi Costco Visa card online
It is simple to log in your Citi Costco Visa card online. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Citi at www.citi.com
Step 2: If you have not had a Citi account, then choose “Register for Online Access”
Step 3: Follow the on-screen prompts to create a new online account at Citi
Step 4: Back to the main site and log in your account
Step 5: Choose “Credit Cards”, then “View All Credit Cards” on the top menu
Step 6: Select the Costco Visa card
Step 7: Now you can check the balance or do other tasks with your new Citi Costco card
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know when logging in your Citi Costco Visa card online:
– With a Citi Costco card, you can get 4 percent cash back on eligible gas, 3 percent cash back on eligible travel purchase and restaurants, 2 percent cash back on all purchases from Costco, and 1 percent on other purchases
– You will receive cash back in an annual reward certificate after the billing statement closes in February. You can redeem either merchandise or cash at any Costco warehouse in the United States
– You can use a Citi Costco card as a Costco membership ID when you are shopping in any Costco location
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when logging in your Citi Costco Visa card online:
– Official website of Citibank: citi.com
– Contact information: online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus
– All Citi credit card options: www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare/view-all-credit-cards
– Frequently asked questions and help center: online.citi.com/US/JSO/portal/smartSearch.do