PayPal or PayPal Holdings is an online payment company that provides services on transferring money online. The platform is seen as an electronic alternative to other paper methods, such as money orders or checks. PayPal currently serves as a payment processor for auction sites, online vendors, as well as many commercial users. Most services are free, but the firm will charge a fee for some features like password memory or one-click transactions.
The credit card provided by PayPal is a great service that allows cardholders to make easier payments online and access their money.
Keep reading our guide to learn how to activate your new PayPal credit card.
How to activate your new PayPal credit card
Below are a few simple steps to activate your new PayPal credit card:
Step 1: Go to the official site of PayPal card activation at www.paypal.com/activatecard
Step 2: Enter your email or mobile number, then click on “Next”
Step 3: Enter the password to log in your PayPal account
Step 4: Choose the card that you want to activate
Step 5: Check the card information and account information to make sure they match
Step 6: Click on “Activate” to complete the process
Necessary information that you need to know
Before you start activating your new PayPal credit card, make sure to keep in mind the following things:
– PayPal credit card is a revolving or open-end card which offers a reusable credit line to help you have more flexibility in making a purchase online or offline
– The APR of the PayPal credit card is 25.99 percent. The minimum interest charge is basically $2
– The minimum credit line of the PayPal credit card is up to $250
– The late fee for missing a payment would be $39, even when you make the mistake for the first time
– You would avoid paying the interest fee by paying the balance in a full amount on a monthly basis before the due date specified on the statement. You would spend no more than $98.99 per month without paying the fee
– It is completely free to use a PayPal credit card. There will be no monthly or annual fee
List of relevant links
Below is the list of some relevant links that you need to know when activating your new PayPal credit card:
– Overview of the PayPal credit program: www.paypal.com/faq
– PayPal community: www.paypal-community.com
– List of contact information: www.paypal.com/contact-us