Starbucks is the largest chain of coffeehouses in the world. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the company is running nearly 30,000 locations in around 80 countries and 6 continents. Starbucks is a determining factor that has been contributing to the popularization of artisanal coffee.
The Starbucks rewards program is a great opportunity for the customers to collect points and redeem rewards. You can participate easily in a few simple steps before getting special benefits.
In this article, we will show you how to join the rewards program of Starbucks and enjoy these benefits.
How to participate in the Starbucks rewards program
Below are a few simple steps that you need to follow to help you participate in the Starbucks rewards program:
Step 1: Go to the official site of Starbucks rewards program at www.starbucks.com/rewards
Step 2: Click on “Join now” on the top right or left corner
Step 3: Enter your personal information
Step 4: Enter your email address and password
Step 5: Tick on the box to agree with the terms and conditions of the rewards program
Step 6: Click on “Create account”
Step 7: Check your email for a verification message. Click on the link to verify your new account. Now you have successfully participated in the rewards program of Starbucks
Important information that you need to know
Below are a few important things that you need to know before participating in the rewards program of Starbucks:
– You can collect stars whenever you purchase anything in a Starbucks store. Each $1 is equivalent to 2 stars
– You need to pay with a registered Starbucks card to earn stars. You cannot earn stars when purchasing Starbucks card reloads, Starbucks cards, or alcohol
– You can redeem your rewards at any participating store, excluding multi-serve items and alcoholic drinks.
– Your earned stars will not expire as long as the card that you used to open the account is still open. If the card is closed, then all stars would be expired in 6 months from the date of closing
– You can apply for a Starbucks prepaid card or Starbucks visa card to earn stars more and quickly
List of relevant links
Here are a few relevant links you need to know when registering for the Starbucks rewards program:
– Official site of Starbucks: www.starbucks.com
– Starbucks gift cards: www.starbucks.com/shop/card/egift
– Customer service: customerservice.starbucks.com
– Frequently asked questions: www.starbucks.com/preview/faqs
– List of contact information: customerservice.starbucks.com/app/contact/ask