Macy’s is a department store chain headquartered in Ohio. By retail sales, it is known as the country’s largest company in this market. There is currently a total of around 600 full-line stores of Macy’s in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam. The firm has an annual revenue of approximately $25 billion with more than 130,000 employees.
If you often go shopping at Macy’s, registering for a credit card can provide many great benefits.
This guide will show you how to activate your Macy’s credit card online.
How to activate your Macy’s credit card online
It is simple to activate your Macy’s credit card online. Below are a few steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official website for activating Macy’s credit card at www.macys.com/activate
Step 2: Provide the credit card number
Step 3: Provide your name as on your credit card
Step 4: Provide the security code on the credit card, which has 3 or 4 digits
Step 5: Provide the 4 last digits of the social security number
Step 6: Choose “Verify” to finish activation
Important information that you need to know
There are a few important things that you should know when activating your Macy’s credit card online:
– Currently, Macy’s offers 4 member levels for customers to choose from, including bronze, silver, bronze, and platinum. Everyone can become a bronze member without a credit card and fee. For silver, gold, and platinum members, it requires a credit card of Macy’s and an annual spend of from $1 to $1,200
– You would receive up to 20% off any purchase at all participating stores with a Macy’s credit card. If you register for a credit card of American Express, the total reduction would be more than $100
– Each shopper would save around $100 on every purchase over the 2 days
– In addition to many benefits of a member, a cardholder of Macy’s could set up their account for automatic payments on a monthly basis, pay online bills with ease, as well as make one-time transactions when shopping online. This will save you a lot of time and effort
List of relevant links
Below is a list of some relevant links that you need to keep in mind when activating your Macy’s credit card online:
– Official website of Macy’s: www.macys.com
– Contact list: www.customerservice-macys.com/app/contact
– Customer service and frequently asked questions: www.customerservice-macys.com/app