Providence Health and Services is a non-profit health care system based in Washington. It is currently operating 51 hospitals and around 800 non-acute facilities in 6 different states. Available services include mental health treatments, wellness programs, assisted living, long-term care, hospice, and home care, transitional care, and outpatient services. Also, the system provides numerous educational, supportive housing, and health services.
MyProvidence is an online platform developed by Providence Health and Services. It enables you to manage and assess medical services easily.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to manage your health and medical online with myProvidence.
How to manage your health and medical online with myProvidence
It is very simple and quick to manage your health and medical online with myProvidence. Here are a couple of steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Go to the official site of myProvidence at myProvidence.com
Step 2: Click on “Register”
Step 3: Provide your personal information, including first name and last name, date of birth, zip code, and gender
Step 4: Create a new user name and password for your account
Step 5: Select and answer security questions
Step 6: Enter and confirm your email
Step 7: Check your email and follow the prompts to verify your new account
Step 8: Back to the main site of myProvidence and log in with your username and password
Step 9: On the main dashboard, you can now see a lot of features and functions to use
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know to manage your health and medical online with myProvidence:
– If you have a special assess code or a member ID at Providence health plans, make sure to have them on hand before starting to register a new account
– myProvidence allows you to have direct access to bill payment options, self-help tools, personal health assessment, benefits information, as well as claims
– In case you do not have an access code or member information, it is still possible to set up a guest account with limited services and tools
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when managing your health and medical online with myProvidence:
– Official website of Providence Health and Services: www.providence.org
– Official website of myProvidence: myProvidence.com
– Contact list: myprovidence.healthtrioconnect.com/contact-us-public