Walgreens is a chain of pharmacy stores based in Illinois. Currently, it is operating nearly 9,300 locations in all 50 states, U.S Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. This makes it the second-largest pharmacy store companies in the United States.
Regular customers at Walgreens can register to become a member of the balance rewards program. They can accumulate points and redeem many great rewards later.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to register and manage your balance rewards account online at Walgreens.
How to register and manage your balance rewards account online at Walgreens
It is very simple to register and manage your balance rewards account online at Walgreens:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the balance rewards program of Walgreens at www.Walgreens.com/balance
Step 2: Choose „Create a Wallgreens.com account“
Step 3: Select between „Basic Access“ and „Pharmacy Access“, then click on “Get Started”
Step 4: Enter your personal information as requested
Step 5: Choose “Create a new membership” to participate in the balance rewards program
Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new username and password for your Walgreens account
Step 7: Back to the main site and log into your new account
Step 8: Now you are an official member of the program. You can choose many features on the main dashboard to use your account
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know to register and manage your balance rewards account online at Walgreens:
– You can earn points whenever you go shopping in a pharmacy store of Walgreens, an online store, or from the Walgreens app.
– You can redeem your accumulated points and save money. 1000 points are equivalent to 1 USD
– In addition to accumulating points and redeeming rewards, you can also access a lot of savings with exclusive deals, special promotions, and paperless coupons
– You can combine in-store coupons and discounts with your points in the balance rewards program to maximize your benefits
– It is possible to link up to four memberships in the same family
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when registering and managing your balance rewards account online at Walgreens:
– Official website of Walgreens: www.walgreens.com
– Official website of Walgreens balance rewards program: www.walgreens.com/balancerewards
– Help center: www.walgreens.com/topic/help
– Contact information: www.walgreens.com/contactus