Anthem is a health insurance company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is one of the largest managed health care firms in the United States with more than 40 million members. Anthem provides a wide range of services for families, individuals, producers, employers, Medicaid, as well as Medicare.
The digital ID card issued by Anthem can be used to access the latest information about your insurance policies and benefits. Everyone can register and use it online easily.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to register a member ID card at Anthem online.
How to register a member ID card at Anthem online
It is very simple to register a member ID card at Anthem online. Here are a couple of steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Go to the official site of for registering an Anthem member ID card at www.anthem.com/register
Step 2: Choose to register with your member ID or activation code
Step 3: Enter your member ID or activation code
Step 4: Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth
Step 5: Click on “Next”
Step 6: Follow the provided instructions to create a new account
Step 7: Log into your Anthem account with a new username and password to start using it
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know to register a member ID card at Anthem online:
– In addition to a physical member ID card, you can also download the Anthem Anywhere app or Sydney Health app to access this card electronically and use it when you visit your healthcare provider or doctor
– Once you have signed up for an Anthem plan, the company will send you a member ID card to your email. You can use this card whenever you visit your doctor so that they would look up and check your insurance information
– In case you lose your ID card, it is possible to request a new one from customer support or print out your ID card online to use it temporarily
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when registering a member ID card at Anthem online:
– Official website of Anthem: www.anthem.com
– Contact information: www.anthem.com/contact-us
– Frequently asked questions: www.anthem.com/faqs
– Anthem blog: www.anthem.com/blog
– Member needs and benefits: www.anthem.com/member-needs