Bissell Homecare, also known as Bissell, is a manufacturing company of floor care products and vacuum cleaners. Based in Michigan, it is currently the leading firm in the floor care market in North America. As of 2019, Bissell accounts for up to 20 percent of the market share.
Every product purchased from Bissell needs to be registered to activate the warranty. This process can be easily done online in a few simple steps. In addition, it will make you qualified for a 10% discount on the next purchase.
In this guide, we will show you how to register your new Bissell product online.
How to Register Your New Bissell Product Online
Below are a few simple steps to register your new Bissell product online
Step 1: Visit the official website of Bissell product registration at www.bissell.com/registernow
Step 2: Enter the model and serial number of your new Bissell product
Step 3: Enter the date of purchase and store of purchase
Step 4: Click on “Continue”
Step 5: Fill out your personal information in the provided form, including first name, last name, email address, address, city, state, ZIP code, and phone
Step 6: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration process
Important Things that Everyone Needs to Know
There are a few important things that you should know before registering your new Bissell product:
– If you bought your Bissell product on the official site of the company, then it will be registered automatically. This means that you do not need to complete the registration online later
– To be qualified for the 10% discount, you need to opt-in to the emails of Bissell emails. In addition, the 10% discount is only eligible for new subscribers to Bissell emails.
– If you have already had a Bissell account, then you should log in first before registering to save your time on filling out the information form
– You would find the serial number and model of your Bissell product on a white label located on the device. Some of the most common areas for this tag include on the back, on the bottom, behind the water tanks, under or on the handle, or on the bottom or back of the removable pod
List of Relevant Links
Below are some relevant links that you need to know when registering your new Bissell product:
– Official site of Bissell: www.bissell.com
– Official site of Bissell product registration: www.bissell.com/registernow
– Support center: support.bissell.com
– List of contact information: support.bissell.com/app/contact