Based in Utah, Zagg is a traded firm in the consumer electronics accessories industry. It mainly designs and develops protective coverings for hand-held devices and consumer electronics under the InvisibleShield brand. The company currently has around 500 employees with total revenue of up to 520 million USD in 2019.
After purchasing a new product or device from Zagg, a user needs to register the unit to enjoy provided benefits and claim their warranty.
Read on our guide to learn how to register your first product from Zagg online.
How to register the first product from Zagg online
It takes only a few simple steps to register the first product from Zagg online. Here is all that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official site for registering Zagg products at www.zagg.com/register
Step 2: If you have not had a Zagg account, then provide the email address and choose “Continue”
Step 3: Create a new account by following the provided prompts
Step 4: Log in your new Zagg account
Step 5: Select the category of your Zagg device on the main dashboard
Step 6: Select the Zagg device that you need to register at the drop-down menus
Step 7: Provide basic information of the device, including location, purchase date, and quantity
Step 8: Choose “Register product”
Step 9: Provide your email address
Step 10: Choose “Submit” to complete
Other information you need to know
Before registering the first product from Zagg online, here are a few important things to know:
– If you want to register two products at the same time, then you just need to choose “Add Another Product” after registering the first one and repeat all steps mentioned above
– For those customers who purchased a Zagg device on the online website of the company, it is not necessary to register. You can use the order number on the receipt for replacements later.
– For those customers who purchased a Zagg device from offsite resellers, then it is necessary to register the new product
– Any customer can ask for a replacement at all participating franchise stores of Zagg. Nevertheless, there might be a small replacement and installation fee.
List of relevant links
Below is a list of some relevant links that you should know when registering the first product from ZAGG online:
– Official site of ZAGG: www.zagg.com
– ZAGG customer care service: support.zagg.com
– ZAGG support center: support.zagg.com/hc/en-us
– List of contact information: www.zagg.com/en_us/contact-us