General Electric Company, shortly GE, is one of the largest multinational conglomerates in the U.S. It operates in a wide range of areas, notably power, healthcare, renewable energy, aviation, finance, lighting, and digital industry. The company has always been in the Fortune 500 list with total revenue of up to 120 billion dollars.
If you have just bought a new appliance from General Electric, then it is necessary to register it to redeem your guarantee claim and enjoy many provide benefits.
Read on our guide to learn how to register a GE appliance online.
How to register a GE appliance online
It takes only a few simple steps to register a GE appliance online. Here is all that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official site for registering GE appliances at geappliances.com/register
Step 2: Choose between two provided options: Create a new account or continue as a guest
Step 3: If you have not had a GE account, then follow the provided prompts to create a new one
Step 4: Provide the information of your GE appliance, including serial number, installation date, and model number
Step 5: Choose “Continue“
Step 6: Provide your personal information as requested
Step 7: Choose “Submit“ to finish the registration process
Other information you need to know
Before registering a GE appliance online, here are a few important things to know:
– During the registration of a GE appliance, the site might ask you to verify the ownership to prevent insurance losses or thefts
– When it requires a safety notification or a warranty service, a General Electric employee will contact you
– While you can register your new GE appliance as a guest, it is better to create a new account for this purpose. This would enable you to access many online services and notifications
– Depending on your appliance, the model and serial number can vary. Make sure to check the information on the website before proceeding. One useful tip is that every model number of a GE appliance always starts and finishes with a letter
List of relevant links
Below is a list of some relevant links that you should know when registering a GE appliance online:
– Official site of General Electric appliance: www.geappliances.com
– General Electric appliance support and services: www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/
– Frequently asked questions: www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/faq.htm
– List of the contact information: www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/contact.htm