Roblox is a game creation and massively multiplayer video game system. It enables all users to design and create their own games, as well as play other games from others. The site offers both virtual worlds and user-created games on different genres. As of 2019, Roblox has approximately 100 users per month.
Each user on Roblox needs to buy and redeem their game cards for registering memberships or purchasing virtual currency in the game.
Read on our guide to learn how to redeem and use game cards on Roblox.
How to Redeem and Use Game Cards on Roblox
It takes only a few simple steps to redeem and use game cards on Roblox. Here is all that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official site of game card redemption of Roblox at www.roblox.com/gamecard
Step 2: If you have not had a Roblox account yet, then choose “Sign up“ and follow the provided prompts to create a new account
Step 3: Log in your new Roblox account
Step 4: Provide the 10-digit PIN code that can be found on your purchased game card
Step 5: Choose “Redeem“ to finish the process
Step 6: Now you would go tot he Membership Page or Robux Page and follow the provided prompts to pay for a purchase in any game
Other Information You Need to Know
Before redeeming and using game cards on Roblox, here are a few important things to know:
– Game cards are available in two main kinds in Roblox: virtual currency called Robux that would be added to the account balance and real money or credit that can be used for buying Robux or memberships
– You can only redeem a game card with a web browser. This task cannot be done with the Roblox apps
– There is currently one form of payment for a purchase on Roblox. You cannot combine game card’s credits with other forms
– You can have access to Roblox’s game cards in 10 countries
– You could buy game cards of Roblox offline or online in many supermarkets or convenient stores like CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, Target, or Walmart
List of Relevant Links
Below is a list of some relevant links that you should know when redeeming and using game cards on Roblox:
– Official site of Roblox: www.roblox.com
– List of contact information: corp.roblox.com/contact
– Roblox blog: blog.roblox.com
– Support center and frequently asked questions: en.help.roblox.com