Argos is a catalog retailer based in England. The company currently operates more than 880 locations in Ireland and the United Kingdom, along with an online platform. Each year, it has approximately 1 billion online visitors and 29 million shop customers, making Argos one of the largest high-street retailers in the country. It also has many franchise branches in other countries like China.
If you often go shopping online on Argos, then you can easily track your order to know when it will arrive.
Keep reading this guide to track your order status online at Argos.
How to track your order status online at Argos
It is simple to track your order status online at Argos. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official website for tracking Argos orders at www.argos.co.uk/ordertracking
Step 2: Enter your order number
Step 3: Enter your billing postcode
Step 4: Enter your surname
Step 5: Click on “View order” to view the latest status of your order at Argus
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know when tracking your order status online at Argos:
– If you cannot find your order number, the first thing you need to do is to know exactly how you placed the order. For an online transaction, you can check the confirmation email or text message on your phone if you add a phone number. For an in-store transaction, you can find the order number on the receipt. Another option is to look at the delivery note. If the item was directly delivered to you, then the order number will also be printed on your address label
– Another way to check your order is to log in to your Argus account and see the recent orders. This method can be used only when you ordered and made an online payment
– You can also contact the customer service or use the Live Chat feature to ask for the current status of your online order
– You can pay an additional fee to use the fast-track delivery service, which can send your order often within 1 working day since the time you made the payment
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when tracking your order status online at Argos:
– Official website of Argos: www.argos.co.uk
– Argos store locator: www.argos.co.uk/stores
– Argos help center: www.argos.co.uk/help
– Contact information: www.argos.co.uk/help/contact-us
– Returns and refunds: www.argos.co.uk/help/returns-and-refunds