You and Your Hormones is a UK-based online educational resource that is developed by the Society for Endocrinology. Its goal is to provide expert information on hormones or related knowledge for the public, teachers, and students. All articles on this site are written and reviewed by leading nurses, scientists, and doctors who often work with hormonal problems. There is a public engagement committee that will meet twice per year to oversee the site.
It is very simple to keep updated with the latest content on this online platform.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to use You and Your Hormones online.
How to use You and Your Hormones online
It is simple to use You and Your Hormones online. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official website of You and Your Hormones at www.yourhormones.info
Step 2: Click on “Browse” on the top right corner
Step 3: Scroll down and choose the group or topic that you are interested in
Step 4: In each topic, there will be sub-sections in different areas. You just need to click on a part that you want to learn more
Important information that you should know
There are a few important things that you should know when using You and Your Hormones online:
– Currently, You and Your Hormones provides information mainly for three different groups: patients, teachers, as well as students
– Keep in mind that the site only aims to offer general information and knowledge only. In case you suffer from an endocrine problem, make sure to seek qualified medical support
– For patients, the platform supports many groups that represent people with endocrine issues by speeding up the dialogs with other medical experts
– Teachers can find a wide range of classroom resources, practical activities, teaching slides, games, as well as information on many topical problems
– For students, they can have a comprehensive guide to the hormones and associated information in many curriculum areas. In addition, they would have an overview of career options and choices in endocrinology and related fields
List of the relevant links
Here is a list of several relevant links that everyone should keep in mind when using You and Your Hormones online:
– Official website of You and Your Hormones: www.yourhormones.info
– Contact information: www.yourhormones.info/contact
– Content structure: www.yourhormones.info/browse
– News: www.yourhormones.info/news